Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had my CV axle on driver side replaced today about a couple hours I lost steering power and break light and battery light come on what, could that possible be hard to turn in steering

·
Registered
36 Posts
I shudder to think what the problem might be (it sure ain't good) but I know 1 thing: Get it the **** back to the dealership that fixed it ASAP and make sure they understand exactly what they broke on it. Also make sure you're not charged for the additional repairs. Some of these clowns try to make out like it't the "customer's fault" and "they din't do nuffin' "

·
Registered
5,584 Posts
I had my CV axle on driver side replaced today about a couple hours I lost steering power and break light and battery light come on what, could that possible be hard to turn in steering
Just because it happened after the axle repair don't mean they did anything to cause it. Need all codes.
I shudder to think what the problem might be (it sure ain't good) but I know 1 thing: Get it the **** back to the dealership that fixed it ASAP and make sure they understand exactly what they broke on it. Also make sure you're not charged for the additional repairs. Some of these clowns try to make out like it't the "customer's fault" and "they din't do nuffin' "
What makes you think they broke something? until we get the codes we will not know for sure what is actually wrong.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts