Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, Yesterday I was driving along and a Tool song came on and I turned up the volume and it didn't sound right....??? I faded the speakers all the way to the rear speakers and the ones in the rear doors work but the speaker in the rear deck is not working... Which makes everthing sound like I am in a soup can!!

I'll have to call the dealer and have them get one ordered I guess... Has anyone else had their rear speaker quit working??

Thanks,
Scotty B

·
Registered
349 Posts
The rear deck speaker is a free air sub, seems odd that it just quit working but its possible that something is wrong with it. Call the dealer and see what they can do, keep us posted on the outcome of this.

·
Registered
33 Posts
QUOTE (illby1 @ Dec 17 2010, 08:06 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=380813
Well, Yesterday I was driving along and a Tool song came on and I turned up the volume and it didn't sound right....??? I faded the speakers all the way to the rear speakers and the ones in the rear doors work but the speaker in the rear deck is not working... Which makes everthing sound like I am in a soup can!!

I'll have to call the dealer and have them get one ordered I guess... Has anyone else had their rear speaker quit working??

Thanks,
Scotty B

On the same note, my front right, and rear left speakers make a rattling sound and make my music unenjoyable at any reasonable volume. Has anyone else had this happen to them and if so, how did they fix it?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I am having trouble and have the Infinity speaker system with my right hand speaker or tweeter. Not sure which one but when certain songs are playing or listening to talk radio or using bluetooth for phone calls it rattles or a crackle sound. It gets very annoying. I even have the EQ centered and still does it. Told the dealer about it when I went in for my first oil change this week and going back in for wheel alignment (pulling left like everyone else). Figure after 3 wks owning it and 3600 miles on it already I am getting alittle testy with the problems. They have the local rep coming in and district manager for area coming in to meet with me. So will see what happens.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts