Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My daughter's GS has ECM Mirror with Home Link, Outside Temperature and Direction Indicator. There is no power at the mirror and I still am unable to see any schematics on Hyundaitechinfo.com. If anyone has had this problem of knows where to check the fuse for that circuit, please help.

·
Registered
312 Posts
My daughter's GS has ECM Mirror with Home Link, Outside Temperature and Direction Indicator. There is no power at the mirror and I still am unable to see any schematics on Hyundaitechinfo.com. If anyone has had this problem of knows where to check the fuse for that circuit, please help.
Did she install the mirror herself? If it was included with the car she should certainly go back to the dealer to have this fixed.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, I do all of the installations and mods, but this was a factory item. It just seems like a simple problem. I don't have a lot of faith in our dealers electricians knowledge. Friday, I had to take all of the panels out of the hatch because her park assist stopped working. The dealer was the last ones working back there repairing a tail light short. They had connected the red lead to ground and the black lead to the 12v source. Once I connected it properly, all worked as it should. The advantage they have over me, is their access to schematics.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts