Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guy's

I'm currently looking to pick up a few things for elena and I was wondering if anybody here has dealed with CarID before and would you recommend them?

I'm looking to pick up the following items

Putco® - Element Front and Rear Tinted Window Visors
Putco® 580009 - 2011-2013 Hyundai Elantra Element Front and Rear Tinted Window Visors

WeatherTech® 443251 - DigitalFit™ Molded Floor Liners (Sedan / Coupe, 1st Row, Black)
WeatherTech® - Hyundai Elantra 2013 DigitalFit™ Molded Floor Liners

WeatherTech® 443252 - DigitalFit™ Molded Floor Liners (Sedan / Coupe, 2nd Row, Black)
WeatherTech® - Hyundai Elantra 2013 DigitalFit™ Molded Floor Liners

·
Registered
58 Posts
Since you're planning on buying the Weathertech floor mats, why not pick up their window deflectors too? I use them and I wouldn't want adhesive product from those cheaper deflectors to touch the car. Especially after seeing a lot of people with those types missing one or halfway sticking on with the adhesive dried up white.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Since you're planning on buying the Weathertech floor mats, why not pick up their window deflectors too? I use them and I wouldn't want adhesive product from those cheaper deflectors to touch the car. Especially after seeing a lot of people with those types missing one or halfway sticking on with the adhesive dried up white.
Difference of 75 dollars. Once I put them on I'm not planning on taking them off. And I have a few friends who have placed them on different cars and havent had an issue with the adhesive drying up if put on correctly. I do like the weathertech deflectors but for 75 dollars its seems expensive.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Have the WeatherTech floor liners for over a year, a little pricey but worth every penny. I ordered from WeatherTech same part #s 179.00 delivered, if I remember it took about 4 days.

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
You can get all of those from Amazon. Yes, a few dollars more, but CarID's shipping charges appears to be very high, vs free from amazon. They want $18 to ship the front mats, and they are only $8.00 more at Amazon, but ship free.

But....After comparing in the carts, it appears the cheapest way is to buy the front mats at Amazon, and the rears and visors at CarID

1 - 6 of 6 Posts