Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm Jake from the Windy City and I'm new here. I'm a looooong time Toyota driver, but I need a new car and Toyota isn't selling anything I like these days. I'm really interested in the upcoming Hyundai Venue, so I'm here to learn all I can about the car, and the company. And of course you fine folks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome and choose wisely, but coming from a Toyota to a Hyundai????
Is that unusual? I love Toyotas, (I have owned five of them, including one Scion, my current ride), especially their legendary reliability. But I live in the city and like a small (easy to park) car that is nice and tall (easy to see around all the giant SUVs on the road). Currently, Toyota only makes pretty large SUVs. Their one small car I might buy, the Yaris hatchback, doesn't come with a manual transmission! So I have chosen to look elsewhere.The Venue looks like exactly what I need. Just waiting for it to hit our shores so I can test drive one.

·
Registered
348 Posts
I have always bought Toyotas and Hondas in the (6 cars).. and my last purhcase I decided to get a 2017 Elantra... Its fantastic! .. the fit and finish is outstanding for its price point. to me , even better then Honda/Toyota... I was so impressed we got my wife a 2019 Santa FE...

Again its a fantastic car.... And I was sooo impressed with the fit , finish and quality... I told my wife.. that I think I need to trade her in for a Korean wife now!!

·
Registered
608 Posts
I have always bought Toyotas and Hondas in the (6 cars).. and my last purhcase I decided to get a 2017 Elantra... Its fantastic! .. the fit and finish is outstanding for its price point. to me , even better then Honda/Toyota... I was so impressed we got my wife a 2019 Santa FE...

Again its a fantastic car.... And I was sooo impressed with the fit , finish and quality... I told my wife.. that I think I need to trade her in for a Korean wife now!!
Guess you don't have the 128 HP base engine with the lack of power, or the dual-clutch trans that should be in a junk yard.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts