Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was able to see this on the Hyundai Service Website when it was still free, but now that is longer an option, does anybody have a pdf copy or equivalent lying around? Some users had posted it in the past but all the links are dead :frown:

·
Premium Member
735 Posts
pm sent

Reactions: b_star

·
Registered
2013, Hyundai Sonata GLS 2.4ltr
12 Posts
Medium1, Thx for diagram. Much appreciated.

The common circuit between the washer and wiper is the supply wire from the fuse box to the multifunction switch. I have plugged/unplugged the connector on the fuse box and the multifunction switch. The wire seems to be ok as well. Wiggled the supply wire to check if the wiper stops working. All appears to be good.

Medium1, do you have the wiring diagram of the ignition switch? I need to trace the supply from the battery to the switch and to the fusebox. Also, do you know where GE03 is located P.86/129?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thx.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Medium1,
Sorry, I should have been more clear in my request. I am looking for the wiring diagram for the ON position of the ignition switch, i.e., how terminals 5, 4, 1 and 2 of the ignition switch distribute power to the fuses.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi Medium1,
Could you post the power distribution schema of the ignition switch for Sonata 21013. I would really appreciate that. Thx.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts