Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to install a Bug/Wind Deflector on my 2015 SFS but can't tell the good ones from the bad ones while looking at pictures on the INET.. Called the dealer and they want $180 for the one they sell?? I am sure there are others just as good if not better out there but where I live, I have to do my shopping on the INET.. comments / recommendations?? Thanks

·
Registered
941 Posts
I have the OEM piece for my Tucson... easy install. Aftermarket one may or may not be as easy to install. Worth the money? Who knows..

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Just be aware that adding these can in some cases create additional wind noise.

·
Supporting Vendor
1,864 Posts
I want to install a Bug/Wind Deflector on my 2015 SFS but can't tell the good ones from the bad ones while looking at pictures on the INET.. Called the dealer and they want $180 for the one they sell?? I am sure there are others just as good if not better out there but where I live, I have to do my shopping on the INET.. comments / recommendations?? Thanks
Hi @dd716ted,
There are several quality bug deflectors for your 2015 SantaFe, and you can view all of them by following the link below:
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe bug shields at CARiD
Yet if you are interested in the specific product recommendation, I'd recommend picking WeatherTech deflector. These deflectors are the most popular ones among our customers, and we keep getting numerous positive feedbacks on them. Also, they are easy to install and do not require any drilling.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Ordered a Weather tech...Really liked the shape and have had one for 7 years on a RAV4, never the slightest issue.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5 Posts
I installed the bug deflector from weather tech on our 2018 Santa FE Ultimate and it mounted easily into the holes from the Hyundai and have had no problems with it.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I installed the bug deflector from weather tech on our 2018 Santa FE Ultimate and it mounted easily into the holes from the Hyundai and have had no problems with it.
What holes?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts