Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys,
My name is Carlos and I am a researcher and car enthusiast, past year we (my team and I) worked with mechanical engineer students but this year we have some plans to do a research with enthusiast community, hence here I am.

If some admin could reply to see if its possible to have a research partnership would be great.

What we need?
The only thing we need is feedback from "real world car enthusiast" (not students looking for a class grade) and more important, his/her permission to use such information in a research paper.

What we can offer?
We have developed a tool (computer software) that will simulate a modeled vehicle under controlled conditions to find out its dynamic abilities. We can provided a forum account with full access and unlimited parallel logins (e.g. every user in the forum can be using it at same time).

This is serious research, I tried to post a link for a peer-reviewed 2013 published article for Elsevier (It can be found at Science Direct website), but instead I have attached the paper, I have included a single-page version as the attached limit does not allow to post the whole paper ( 3.5MB )

Some may find interesting page 7 (only page in reduced paper) in the article where we tested the Genesis Coupe 2.0T.

If by any chance it is possible to collect forum data for research, please let us know. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,116 Posts
welcome to the forums :00000732:

you will need to contact H.O. about your request, use the 'contact' tab at the top right of the page and someone from H.O. will get back to you

·
Banned
532 Posts
It would have to be a colder day in Chicago before I filled out a survey or even opened it from a 1st timer........

Thank's Montego, for that keen eye you seem to always have.:whistling:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts