Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well living in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains lends itself to some really foggy night and sometime day driving so I am looking to add some fog lights. I don't want to add any ugly ones that really stick out like a sore thumb so I thought I would ask here for suggestions and maybe examples that I could use. Thanks in advance for any help on this.

·
Registered
209 Posts
What I think is the Korean version has fog lights. I’ve searched a few times to see if there was any for sale anywhere and I can’t find any. Just like I can’t find any aftermarket headlights or taillights.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Since I already have the DRLs I don't want to change them. I am surprised that there aren't any OEM lights with both the DRL and fog lights in the same housing. I just wish that there were some aftermarket fog lights that would fit in the recesses under the DRLs. I am looking into some of the slim LED light bars that maybe I can install in the front grille. I guess that this is going to take some time to research and figure out my best options.

·
Registered
94 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know it’s possible to mount a light bar behind the bumper. I’ve seen it here: Photographer | Car Enthusiast (@bassgod209) • Instagram photos and videos All I know is that he has a separate switch for the light bar so it isn’t running all the time with his regular lights. I wish the 2018/19 model had a gap in the bumper, I would do the same thing.
That Is exactly what I was leaning on doing. Thanks for that link to that picture. I have looked at some much smaller versions that I was thinking of mounting in the grille but I had considered a light bar down in the lower grill. Maybe not as large as the one he has but something very similar. That is a very cool Sonata he has too. Thanks again! (y)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts