Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So iv looked around the forum for the best touch screen radio for my accent there was a bunch of stuff about compass- Nav seems to be the best so I email them this is there response was ImageUploadedByAG Free1376318745.367615.jpg so I ask you folks out there what do you recommend..

·
Registered
265 Posts
There are a few options out there. A couple of members have invested in the Unavi system (search this forum and you will find it ;)) which basically removes the front fascia of your stock radio, replaces it with a touch screen display and includes navigation.

Personally I have purchased a neo-i unit direct from Korea and am loving it greatly. For a decent unit that is plug and play ready to go will be somewhere in the range of $400 give or take $50 bucks or so. From what I have read on this forum the Unavi system is around double that on standard pricing but you can always catch a deal from the guys at Unavi.

I spent months looking at different options until I purchased a unit I was happy with.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There are a few options out there. A couple of members have invested in the Unavi system (search this forum and you will find it ;)) which basically removes the front fascia of your stock radio, replaces it with a touch screen display and includes navigation.

Personally I have purchased a neo-i unit direct from Korea and am loving it greatly. For a decent unit that is plug and play ready to go will be somewhere in the range of $400 give or take $50 bucks or so. From what I have read on this forum the Unavi system is around double that on standard pricing but you can always catch a deal from the guys at Unavi.

I spent months looking at different options until I purchased a unit I was happy with.
I looked at the neo-I in all the demos iv seen half the unit is in Korean is that so.. Can u post where u got yours from .

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So there is a gentlemen on line selling this ImageUploadedByAG Free1377139775.956812.jpg he's claiming its for the 2013 accent on unavi site there listing a x2 and x3 this is saying its a ImageUploadedByAG Free1377139849.974501.jpg x2 the price is deff right but I just want to make sure it's going to work for my car. I would LOVE to snatch this up.. If any one can help that would be great .

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 10 of 10 Posts