Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to spiff up my 2001 ( Yes, I know this is the wrong forum, but it's right for this specific purpose!) Accent.
Something recent with low mileage factory tires that will fit my 2001 which is 4X100. PM me if you are in the Midwest and are willing to ship or have me pick them up. I'm located in Cincinnati.

THanks all. :innocent:

·
Registered
57 Posts
QUOTE (Cincinnati Joe @ May 21 2010, 02:35 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=325097
Looking to spiff up my 2001 ( Yes, I know this is the wrong forum, but it's right for this specific purpose!) Accent.
Something recent with low mileage factory tires that will fit my 2001 which is 4X100. PM me if you are in the Midwest and are willing to ship or have me pick them up. I'm located in Cincinnati.

THanks all. :innocent:

Not sure what you are looking for but I have a nice set of 14in rims that have been in storage for like 4 years.. they are in great shape. Will fit but you will need to buy the hub rings of Ebay for 8$. I am also considering selling my 16in stock rims and tires off the SE but that will be alot more money.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts