Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My doors have problems and I suspect it is the door lock/unlock relays. I want to replace them. Does anyone know where they are located on a 2016 Tuscon? Thanks

·
Registered
154 Posts
I had a weird situation with unlocking a few times. Usually, my Tucson unlocks all doors when I pull ignition key out. But a few times, all doors unlocked when passenger door opened from inside. It happened probably 2-3 times.

Also, if Tucson is unlocked and I push "unlock" button, it locks automatically after some time even if doors were opened and closed before pushing "unlock". I figured it out a few days ago.

And finally one thing which I like but not described in user manual :) Pushing "unlock" twice turns welcome lights off. Also, twice "lock" turns off "follow me" lights.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Three of the four doors have problems opening.
After unlocking the car the driver's door handle has to be pulled twice to open. Thereafter the door works fine so long as the car remains unlocked.
The front passenger door will not open from the outiside after unlocking the car. It can be opened from the inside. Thereafter the door works fine so long as the car remains unlocked.
The right rear door will not open from inside or out. It worked temporarily in the past after slapping the outside of the door. But no longer opens.
Handles do not jiggle when doors open and no rattling sound comes from inside the doors.
Any advice/help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Warranty?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts