Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Data: 2.4FWD, POP, Lthr. Miles 6796

On the way home I dropped in to limp mode with an MIL warning i.e.: engine died, re-started & sputtered into a strip mall lot. BL/RSA was notified & sent out gas though not needed, unit still would still not start, we got authorization for a jump and found voltage @6.6, after a pop it ran fine. Two items of note, the engine MIL was lit and BL could not diagnose it and you get about 10 calls from BL about on their way, near your way, close to you, are you pleased with us. Now I'm not saying that's bad but my tech said "you wouldn't believe how many people are pricks about arrival times and where are you", in my case it was less than >20 minutes. I tipped him a 10 spot, said thanks and let him on his way.

So my question, Is BL supposed diagnose the system, which I'll find out Monday but was just wondering.

·
Banned
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the offer, I was able to pull it up on DCS but always thought BL could DX over the road, guess another fault in the system as I would have had to wait another 45 minutes for a hook if it didn't start- that would of been 1-1/2 hours for "assurance".

1 - 3 of 3 Posts