Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody, first post.

I have a question regarding the feel and comfort between these two seats. My understanding is the only difference is the Nappa seating surface in the Caligraphy.
Does anybody know if there is much of a difference in feel or comfort?
Is one softer than the other or is it more of a cosmetic difference?

Thanks

·
Registered
2020 Santa Fe Limited 2.0T Awd
812 Posts
Hey everybody, first post.

I have a question regarding the feel and comfort between these two seats. My understanding is the only difference is the Nappa seating surface in the Caligraphy.
Does anybody know if there is much of a difference in feel or comfort?
Is one softer than the other or is it more of a cosmetic difference?

Thanks
Not trying to be rude, but feel is very subjective. The best thing to do is to go to the dealership and sit in both yourself.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not trying to be rude, but feel is very subjective. The best thing to do is to go to the dealership and sit in both yourself.
Not rude at all and I totally understand. I've been to a few dealers and finding both on the lot is proving challenging to say the least. Heading to another dealer later today that says they have both.

·
Registered
2020 SantaFe
143 Posts
It's been my experience that it takes a hour or more to judge seats. That said we have a 2020 Limited and the seats are the most comfortable seats in the many, many vehicles I have owned over the years. I would doubt there is much difference in the seats themselves between the two except the covering. Maybe worth contacting Hyundai customer support for a more accurate answer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts