Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the 2010 Veracruz Limited, what surfaces in the interior are real leather, and which are vinyl? It's kinda hard to tell when it's all new... trying to make sure I put the right secret sauce on the right surfaces...

·
Registered
4 Posts
We have a '08 Limited with the Saddle leather, which we fell in love with when we saw the show car at the auto show in 2007. But I swear they changed it, my wife swears it isn't really leather. And I have to agree the sides of the seating surface are cracking so bad, and we conditioned it plenty. I know that the very sides of the seats aren't but the area next to the perforated seats should be. Our friends Kia Sedona seems like it has better leather.

·
Registered
122 Posts
QUOTE (EGaffke @ Mar 18 2011, 11:58 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=417463
We have a '08 Limited with the Saddle leather, which we fell in love with when we saw the show car at the auto show in 2007. But I swear they changed it, my wife swears it isn't really leather. And I have to agree the sides of the seating surface are cracking so bad, and we conditioned it plenty. I know that the very sides of the seats aren't but the area next to the perforated seats should be. Our friends Kia Sedona seems like it has better leather.
Its easy to figure out leather....go into your closet smell your nice leather coat them go into your laundry and smell a dirty sock... then go to your car and sniff around it.

Beware about condition: i recommend reading instruction to a T and not using cheap leather product... I say conditioning milk works best...Ballys has a premium but keep in mind that not all leather are cure the same so it might react to conditioning by wrinkling, dryness...etc...

best maintenance; Don't rub anything on it...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts