Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Don't mean to be a party pooper but everything looks good on the E. :cool:

Its more important that you like them and if not thrilled keep looking until you are. ;)

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Is all a matter of preference. I tend to like the way stock wheels look and fit, such as, on the Limited.

·
22,792 Posts
I'm a 5-spoke kind of guy. Make 'em chrome, and I'm in your corner, LOL. They do look good. I'll say that!

·
Registered
660 Posts
Like most members have stated. Wheels are a personal thing. Many people have many tastes. If you are asking the forum, it is possible that you are not 100% on board with them. Buy what you like, you have to look at them every day.

·
Retired Staff
11,818 Posts
Never seen those before, don't really like them. I prefer clean and simple and actually like the stock wheels.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I really like em! They look a lot like mine, which I love! I'm a 5 spoke guy too, even tho mine have 10 lol. I'm not into chrome at all, but I do love me some machined aluminum. If you like enough get em, everyone has different tastes, and since you the one who pays for them & looks at them everyday, it's all about what YOU WANT! Good luck

·
Registered
261 Posts
I like them and I am picky as **** about wheel styles.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Hmme testing heaven

total discrimination! lol

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Like most members have stated. Wheels are a personal thing. Many people have many tastes. If you are asking the forum, it is possible that you are not 100% on board with them. Buy what you like, you have to look at them every day.
Good advice. Thanks!

:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts