Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Fellas. I have a 2005 Sonata I bought last year. Its been a great, problem free car so far, but now its got some kind of weird problem

Every once in a while, I'll come outside and the rear lights will be on. I thought it was my fault, so I tried to be careful

Recently when I put the key in, I hear a buzzing sound coming from the dash and the "trunk light" flickers on the dash. Interior lights will flash also. the car won't turn over; there is no sound.

I leave it for 5min-1 hour and all of the sudden it starts again with no problem

anyone else had this issue? :(

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
nobody had this happen?
I was gonna go to the dealership but we just got hit with another snow storm on my day off :(
I'm thinking it might be some kind of malfunction with my alarm

·
Registered
622 Posts
Hello Fellas. I have a 2005 Sonata I bought last year. Its been a great, problem free car so far, but now its got some kind of weird problem

Every once in a while, I'll come outside and the rear lights will be on. I thought it was my fault, so I tried to be careful

Recently when I put the key in, I hear a buzzing sound coming from the dash and the "trunk light" flickers on the dash. Interior lights will flash also. the car won't turn over; there is no sound.

I leave it for 5min-1 hour and all of the sudden it starts again with no problem

anyone else had this issue? :(
Do you have any key fobs?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sorry I hadn't checked back because of no responses

this was the rear brake lights, front head lights, also the hazard lights on the dashboard

What is a fob @Carmine?

dealership couldn't find anything

1 - 5 of 5 Posts