Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed a LED Aux Beam Light Bar on there car at all? I see a few cars in my area that have these but not sure IF you could even install one on the Accent. I have been having some trouble seeing at night with my cars HIDs but from what I was told it was because they are not aimed properly and not sure what the proper height is suppose to be and can't seem to find a place in my area that would aim them for me.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well really what I think is that I just need to get my projector lights aimed properly and this will fix my issue. Was going to put a new pair of HIDs in them and get rid of these Kensun and get a Morimoto.

·
Supporting Vendor
1,732 Posts
Has anyone installed a LED Aux Beam Light Bar on there car at all? I see a few cars in my area that have these but not sure IF you could even install one on the Accent. I have been having some trouble seeing at night with my cars HIDs but from what I was told it was because they are not aimed properly and not sure what the proper height is suppose to be and can't seem to find a place in my area that would aim them for me.

Hi @Prophet,

There are so many quality dimension-specific LED bars that you can install on your Accent. Just measure the area where you want your bar to be installed and pick the one that will fit your dimensions as close as possible. Below is the link to view the complete selection of the LED bars we offer:
LED Light Bars at CARiD
Below is the generic installation instruction for these universal LED bars, which is pretty much the same for all vehicle applications.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts