Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a three page letter drawn up containing all the 8month fault history of my i20 and want to send it to the top.
I believe the MD of Hyundai UK is Tony Whitehorn? Can anyone confirm this and help me direct this letter to the right person please?

Its too much to put here but my 13mth old car has had a new gear box, new clutch, re-routed accelarator cable, new seat covers and the list continues on a still problematic car!

Thanks,

Sarah

·
Premium Member
15,116 Posts
sarah, the details you want are

Tony Whitehorn
Managing Director
Hyundai Motor UK Ltd
St John’s Court
Easton Street
High Wycombe
HP11 1JX

·
Registered
59 Posts
Sarah,

Very sorry to hear you have had a lot of problems with your i20.

Let us know how you get on with the MD.

Good Luck..

Lester

·
Registered
2 Posts
This address will be useful for me as well considering I bought the car back in April, a month ago (after a **** of a lot of chasing) got the log book, and then after yet more chasing they finally did the plate transfer. Cars 2 in barnsley are a joke.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its 3wks since I sent my letter to the MD and I have received diddly squat, not even an acknowledgement of receipt. Can anyone advise what to do next?

·
Registered
410 Posts
QUOTE (ADIMaidstone @ Aug 30 2010, 12:31 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=352986
Its 3wks since I sent my letter to the MD and I have received diddly squat, not even an acknowledgement of receipt. Can anyone advise what to do next?
I sincerely hope you sent it recorded delivery, otherwise it's probably in the bin.!!!
Good luck.
S.

·
Registered
59 Posts
QUOTE (ADIMaidstone @ Aug 30 2010, 05:31 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=352986
Initially you may have to accept the letter may not
have reached it's destination,
Send it again recorded/signed for delivery and follow it up
with an email and phone call.

You could if necessary visit the head office and speak direct.

What exactly is it you want from Hyundai ?

Lester..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts