Hyundai Forums banner

81 - 99 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
some updates...
replaced the old 17" custom black momo wheels with 17" Tenzo R GT6
removed the front window tint
installed ICE (JVC 7" HU, Focal 2way front speakers, Focal 33cm sub (400RMS) ,4ch MacAudio amp, 1,5far cond.
the instalation was clear look, woofer in the place of spare tyre so i still have my trunk space left :)
everything is connected and in everyday use...just need to finish the looks of my trunk, left side over woofer is done.
it will be done till the end of year.
and there are some "special" parts arrived yesterday. instalation begins for about 2weeks, after holidays...it will be first i20 custom turbo built (as i know, dodnt find any yet...) 0.5 pressure, t25/28 hybrid...expecting arroung 130hp out :)

View image: xrik

·
22,777 Posts
Man, that's a cute little vehicle. I'd love to have the right-hand steering as a novelty and conversation starter over here.

·
Registered
7 Posts

finnaly on the road. world first (and only) i20 turbo :D
drivin it for 2 days now
it is excellent that it is drivin like stock when not pushin it and in just a second it can be very fast :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all, here is my ride. Picked it up yesterday :) Upgrade from an i10.

Everything is standard on the car. Not sure what mods to do yet. I'm thinking of a 50mm exhaust but haven't decided yet.

·
Registered
7 Posts
"new" seats from hyundai coupe GK

they are dirty on the picture..but after chemical cleaning are like new ones
the feeling is great, and now sitting spot is very very low

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thread Revive and intro, Im from sunny South Africa and bought myself an i20 1.6 2010 with 65000Ks on the clock, awesome awesome drive (a bit under powered, but im a previous civic vtec owner so comparing is not fair) I will upload some snaps of the car after it wash this weekend :p, for the other SA guys here keep an eye out "KMS Militia" im looking into bringing some body kits ect for the i20 its unfortunate that mostly everything you can find for the i20 is either in india or the UK... been checking the prices and with the current exchange rate its a bit hectic but im planning to work some things out. Im glad I found this forum but I do hope we can spark the Korean car scene up here in SA.

Plans for the car:
black out grill
baked head lights
17" wheels
rear skid plate
skirts all round
exhaust
induction
branding

laters

·
Registered