Hyundai Forums banner

61 - 80 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Morning all

I'm new to the forum and will post some pics of my new baby as soon as I fetch her from the Dealer.....I can't wait :)

She's getting 17" TSW Drift wheels with Michelin rubber, electric sunroof, custom leather, boot spoiler and 35% smash & grab window tint.

Will post pics as soon as I have her :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Almost time for my new baby

Hey all,

The time has finally arrived for me to take delivery of my 2012 "Face lifted" I20.

I will post pics as soon as I took delivery of her as I had quite a bit of work done to her:

• Fitted Black leather with white double stitching, including the steering wheel
  • Fitted 35% tint Smash and grab to the windows
  • Fitted a Slide in roof electric sunroof
  • Fitted 17" TSW Hurricane wheels with Michelin rubber
  • Fitted the standard rear boot spoiler, front/rear mudguards
  • Ordered a rubber boot liner which is handy is you have wet/muddy clothes or shoes
  • Getting a Thule 2 rack roof rack for our mountain bikes
Totally excited as the car doesn't look over the top, yet sporty.

Should her in the next week

Till then, be good

·
Registered
13 Posts
Finally some better pics of baby

Hi all,

As promised herewith the first decant pics of our new car :)

It's worth noting that the car was bought at Hyundai East Rand in South Africa. They are by far the best dealership I have ever come across, from the after hours test drive they arranged to answering all of our queries regarding the car, the extra's and financing options. They are HIGHLY recommended !!!!

I can also advise that the all the extra's on our car is Hyundai approved even the sunroof. It's a nifty electrically operated tilt and/or slide in the roof model. Also HIGHLY recommended as it makes the interior feel more airy

Enjoy

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
I am from Serbia (Europe) and this is my white i20. A call him "flake" :D It has 1.25 petrol engine. It has LPG system. A bought it in october last year. I love meetings and I have some friends with Mitsubishi, so I was on one mistubishi meeting this year. We have one hyundai forum but it is still young and we didn't yet made any meetings... But we will next year I hope so :rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Here's my i20 again, with new rims and tinted windows. Only the back, as its illegal to have your front windows tinted in Belgium.. -.-

This is the sound she makes...

Custom made Skytune exhaust :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thx man, I had to wait quite a bit to get them in 17" as the local supplier only brought them out in 19".

It was well worth the wait :)

61 - 80 of 99 Posts