Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi I'm Keith, I'm new to the forum. Here are a couple of before and after pics of my Tucson. The first one is from the day I got it last June. The 2nd pic is recent, just happened to be next to another one of the same color which is a Limited. I have the Night Edition. Mods I made were to paint the grill and the bottom of the bumpers black to match the rest of the black trim. Also painted the front Hyundai symbol to match the car.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was thinking about doing that, but ended up getting a local autobody shop to do it. The plastidip guy couldn't match the Hyundai emblem, but the paint shop could.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I like the halo around Headlights....are those Standard or after market?
It's aftermarket. There was nothing pre-made out there, so I had these custom made by a business in my home area. The LED sequential indicators were sold as a kit from K Tuning and he installed them for me.

I've had the original eyebrow completely blacked out now and headlights slightly tinted. This is the finished product.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi everyone

And kind of new here and I have a 2017 Tucson sport version with 2.0L gasoline engine and a manual gearbox, Im from Costa Rica by the way (Pura Vida), I already do some mods:

- Racks Thule
- All the windows tinted
- Rear camara and reverse sensor
- LED on low and fog light
- Wheel painted
- Calipers painted
- Rain wind sun window
- Rear bumper fog lamp
- Font grill painted with black plastipid
- All speakers Alpine with Amp Alpine 4 channel
- Subwoofer Alpine with Amp Alpine (MRV-M500)

Regards,

Attachments

1 - 20 of 108 Posts