Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Here's my 2021 N Line in Shimmering Silver Pearl :) Tinted Hyundai emblem and side markers up front, tinted parking/reverses lights in rear bumper, blacked out emblems on rear and side vents up front with piano black HyperDip.

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Window

Sky Wheel Car Grille Tire

Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Hood

·
Registered
82 Posts
Great car! After 13 months of owning my 2021 sonata hybrid Limited, its nearly flawless.

My only gripe is that my Prius had a wonderful 12 volt lead battery. With the hybrid system turned on, I could get 1200 watts of INVERTER home back up power 24/7. The engine would start only when the TRACTION battery would run down With a DC-DC converter, it simultaneously charges the 12 volt lead acid battery.. The hybrid system does not time out!
With my sonata the 12 V system is simply a modest DC-DC converter limited to 180 watts. And worse...after 30 minutes the system auto shuts down. Stinko! That means every 30 minutes I have to restart the car. It's nearly useless for home back up..

Ford for 2022 now anounced an all EV pick up truck. THEY WERE SMART ENOUGH TO INCLUDE a 5000 watt inverter than could power your entire home for 3-5 days ! And I believe it could completely undermine the portable and home generator industry; that home owners are buying for power back up. Good bye Generac!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts