Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very nice! How much and where did you get them if you don't mind! Thanks!

I got them at Korean Auto Imports for 585 USD. A bit expensive but it was the cheapest I found online after searching for a while. + I sold my original taillights to my dealership for 270$ in total it cost around 330 with installation and all.

·
22,793 Posts
Man, that's sweet!

·
22,793 Posts
used to work there as a summer job! the perks I tell ya
That, my friend, is a perk that would get this old man in financial disarray. ;) The last thing I need is an inside source to buy back my OEM parts. I would be in "Mod Heaven" at warp speed.

I suppose you get the "Good Guy" discount, as well?

·
Registered
459 Posts
My question is, why did you pay for install when it's all plug and play?

·
Registered
221 Posts
well i paid a bit more but i could not find them anywhere else. i got mine about three months ago. u know how it goes the minuet you get yours on u find them 100.00 cheaper some where else. at least it seems that way LOL . and is your gt atlantic blue also ?

·
Registered
790 Posts
I got mine for $615 off ebay, I paid more just to NOT buy from Korean Auto Imports. Though you had a good experience, if you Google them you will find MANY negative remarks, probably more than positive.

I had an issue with mine, one came defective, the seller paid my $75 dollars to express return it to them and paid express shipping on the second package. I am sure they lost money on this deal but they really took care of me, and to top it all off they threw in a bunch of little freebies with the second package for the hassle. I also ordered my DRL fogs from them, which I still need to wire up..

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
azycray, yes my car is atlantic blue! installing carbon fiber on my sideview mirrors tomorrow as well as tinting my windows

1 - 13 of 13 Posts