Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was wanting to do some red LED strips, but needing some help on this I was wondering if anyone has some experience putting them in under the dash and in the trunk? Some instructions would be great!

Thanks

·
22,788 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
This owner did it and put up a DIY video quite nicely (I think he's a member here, but not sure - credits go to him):

·
22,788 Posts
Nice job. I would have liked to have seen the final install application for those door panel wires running into the frame at the hinge. I would like to think he ran them inside the harness wire loom to hide them from view. I'm a real stickler about exposed mod wiring. If it can't be 100% hidden from view, I won't do it. Not easy being OCD!

I can appreciate the switch install for this particular application. For those that desire that option. I preferred the courtesy lighting feature: ramp up, fade out. That's the nice thing about modding. Build it to your particularly discriminating tastes.

Heated drill bit made a great impression on me, too. I'll remember that little trick. Love the look. Nice job!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts