Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of LED bulbs H11 that I bought on AMazon along with the adapter changing H11b to H11 plugs

I have an issue. These LEDs are scattering light all over vs in the halogen beam pattern.
I must have bought the wrong type of LED.

I need help finding a pair of LED under $85. Looking for 6000k or 6500k low beams.
Do I need projector style for this headlamp or Cree, or what?

Thank you much

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
One of the bulbs is burnt out so I am looking for advise on a new set. Prefer without igniters

Set one
Set Two
Set three
finally Set four

Which one would be the best? I really do not like the halogens but if they give me the best pattern.
IMHO, the stock H11b bulbs are too dim for me.

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Which one would be the best?
First, you can see decent reviews here:

Set one (Sealight) have lower output than halogen. Not surprising with small heatsink and no fan.
Set two (Alla) have a good review and reasonable price.
Set three claim to be a little brighter than Alla, but no bulbfacts review; and pricier.
Set four is halogen with blue tint on the bulb, which reduces potential brightness.

I would go for the Alla bulbs.

These LEDs are scattering light all over vs in the halogen beam pattern.
I must have bought the wrong type of LED.
I'm still curious what LED bulb you used that had a bad pattern.

·
Registered
67 Posts
What kind of LEDs did you get? Are the 2 sided, 3 sided, 4, etc? I had a set of 4 sided for a few years, they were ok, one burned out so I got a pair of 2 sided, one LED chip on each side. Stuck them in and light was all weird. They have a collar on the bulb where it twists into the lamp housing, make sure that you twist the bulb in and then the LED chips are in the right spot, on a 2 sided bulb its a chip on each side, not one on top and one on bottom

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What kind of LEDs did you get? Are the 2 sided, 3 sided, 4, etc? I had a set of 4 sided for a few years, they were ok, one burned out so I got a pair of 2 sided, one LED chip on each side. Stuck them in and light was all weird. They have a collar on the bulb where it twists into the lamp housing, make sure that you twist the bulb in and then the LED chips are in the right spot, on a 2 sided bulb its a chip on each side, not one on top and one on bottom

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Will look into this. I dont remember but they are 2 sided and I was probably an idiot and put in top to bottom.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts