Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to thank Diode Dynamics for the great products they sell. I placed an order for LED map lights, dome light, trunk lights, and reverse lights. To say these are an improvement is an understatement. The amount of brightness is night and day. The installation is so simple anyone can do it. I ordered my LED's on Thursday and Monday I had them in my mailbox. I just installed them, and they are super bright compared to the stock lighting. If you are looking for a nice upgrade to your interior and exterior lighting, please buy from Diode Dynamics. I am at work so I can't post pictures but will when I get home. Thanks again for the great product. :grin2::clap:

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just added the license plate bulbs :wink: and have the side marker bulbs on order. The only bulbs you have left that I don't have are, the front and rear turn signal bulbs. Hopefully you will get bulbs for the glove compartment, lower door lights, and vanity lighting and I will surely buy them. Hope to get some pictures up soon, I didn't want to post the pics I took with my cell phone, I'll break out the Canon for that. :grin2:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts