Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if anyone has installed one of these aftermarket LED headlight kits, which brand-type, how they work, ease of installation... (H7)

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Was wondering if anyone has installed one of these aftermarket LED headlight kits, which brand-type, how they work, ease of installation... (H7)
wow. maui no ka oi. i tried to install h7 led on our car, the problem is that the led bulb has either cooling strips, or a fan on the back. on our car, the h7 bulb is held in by a clip. the led bulb i got had a tiny fan on the back, and the wire clip would not clear the fan housing. the h7 on our cars is the drl/hi beam. h11 is low, the bulb twists on, and i did install led for that. the led bulb is outstanding, they work perfect for reflector type headlights that have original halogen bulbs. also, led bulb is plug and play, if they fit. instant on. lower amp draw, and much longer life. and i miss the laulau, manapua, crispy gau gee, ohh, and pickle maui onion. broke da mouth

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If i understand your reply, many of the kits for the H7 bulb will not fit inside the dust cover protector thing? You don't mention which vehicle you installed in. Was it a 2016 Elantra, i'm sure that the assembly is totally different.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I installed it on a Elantra GLS Saloon 2003. Just choose with the low profile fans, mine are 2x32W.

Poslano sa mog Redmi Note 2 koristeći Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts