Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to find LED Fog lamps for my 18 Sport Ultimate Turbo. with HID. I don't like the yellow color of the factory ones. But I have been unable. One supplier said Not Available. Any Help appreciated. We don't hardly ever have fog here in SW Florida any way so I am looking for something whiter.

Thank You

WCW :smile:

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 17 Ultimate and I put these LED bulbs for a replacement bulb. Bright and a great white color. And they were pretty cheap. Direct plug and play, no issues. I got them on amazon and I don't have enough posts on here to use a link.

YITAMOTOR High Power 60W Chipsets H8 LED Fog Driving Lights Lamp 1200Lumen 6000k HID White Projection Bulb

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank You

I have a 17 Ultimate and I put these LED bulbs for a replacement bulb. Bright and a great white color. And they were pretty cheap. Direct plug and play, no issues. I got them on amazon and I don't have enough posts on here to use a link.

YITAMOTOR High Power 60W Chipsets H8 LED Fog Driving Lights Lamp 1200Lumen 6000k HID White Projection Bulb
Thank You So Much. They were $13.99 for a pair and there was a 10% off coupon. $12.59 delivered. :laugh:

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Have you had any problems with the 60 watt lamps replacing the stock 35 watt lamps? :|

Thanks

WCW

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have had zero problems with them. And I don't believe they are actually pulling 60 watts. Just like all LED they like to tell you what they are equal to if you were using a halogen bulb.

·
Registered
129 Posts
If anyone is looking for another option, I have had good luck with the JDMAstar LEDs. Very inexpensive but seem to be built well. Light output is actually usable and the beam pattern stays intact. Here's a pic of them in the fogs of my Sonata. This week some time I'll be installing them in my SF and I'll share the results.

For color reference, the HIDs in my Sonata are 4500k Morimotos. The fogs appear a bit more blue than the headlights. I purchased 6500k Morimotos with the same JDMAstar LEDs for the fogs in my SF. I'm hoping the HIDs will match the eyebrow better than the halogens. We'll see!

JDM ASTAR Extremely Bright 2400 Lumens CSP Chipsets H11 H8 LED Fog Light Bulbs for DRL or Fog Lights, Xenon White

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
129 Posts
Another bonus is they run pretty cool and there's no external heat sink, so you won't have clearance issues behind the fog light and you won't have heat issues with your fog light housing.

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How to turn on fog lights?

How the heck do you turn on the fog lights by themselves. I have read the manual and can't seem to get them to come on. There is a switch position below the head light position and some kin of lever to the right. But I cannot get the fogs to com on by themselves.

Any help appreciated. :surprise:

·
Registered
129 Posts
How the heck do you turn on the fog lights by themselves. I have read the manual and can't seem to get them to come on. There is a switch position below the head light position and some kin of lever to the right. But I cannot get the fogs to com on by themselves.

Any help appreciated. :surprise:
They only come on with your headlights.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts