Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is looking for an easy project, take a look at these cupholder accent lights from AccentGlowLED. I installed these this afternoon and am very pleased.

Installation was a breeze. Pop off the console, adhere the light disks, tap into two wires, and replace. A nice blue light that runs in concert with the low beams. They look brighter in the pictures than they really are.

Just thought I'd share. It was discussed a while back on the other Santa Fe board, so I thought some folks on this board might want to check it out.

Attachments

·
Registered
976 Posts
I posted this awhile back in my Simple mods thread in this 7 seater sub forum for my 2014 XL, my blue cup holder still working as good as new. Looking really good and Thanks for sharing, one of the easiest mod and looks good as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Basshound

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, you do drill two 3/16 holes through the cupholders to fish the wire through.

Dino, great to know that it's a high-quality product.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Also, if brightness is a concern, it looks great with the original rubber liner put back in place. I prefer it like this, as the light is cut thinner and is a good bit less noticeable in the periphery at night.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts