Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please terminate my membership. I am leaving the forum but would like to thank the people who provided friendly, helpful and informative information.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why are you leaving after such a short time?

I feel my contributions are not up to the standard required as I have been informed that I should only post information that I know is of help. To avoid any future issues I will leave. I again thank people for their helpful input.

·
Registered
941 Posts
You sound a little bit too sensitive to be on the internet... you should stick to playing board games. Most people would just delete their bookmark and not return, not post that they are leaving asking for more attention from the people they are leaving.

Cya.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Your posts were some of the most helpful and informative for me. I will miss you. Take care!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You sound a little bit too sensitive to be on the internet... you should stick to playing board games. Most people would just delete their bookmark and not return, not post that they are leaving asking for more attention from the people they are leaving.

Cya.

I do not play board games. My leaving post was simply manners and thanking people for their input. Being sensitive is not what I have been called by people that know me.

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
I try to contribute as much as I can having worked in the car industry for over 47 years and sometimes realise my input was not what I intended it to be but in my opinion any input and discussion keeps the world going around.

·
Registered
4,086 Posts

Cya.
This could be one of the reasons he is leaving!

·
Banned
7,039 Posts
I am likely a contributor to your discontent. I'm learning this environment is not at all like a classroom. I tend to expect everyone to be on the same page and I can get abrasive without meaning to be. I also need to get a handle on this form of medium. When someone posts we cannot see their body language, hear their tone of voice, or see into their eyes. It's very easy to be misconstrued.
I'm sorry for any rub I did to you.

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
I love you all

Reactions: grcauto and NDSE

·
Registered
7 Posts
there will always be people with attitudes ! Especially this generation of politic correcting ! Just ignore it and live on. If you choice to leave, that is up to you. good luck.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
I am likely a contributor to your discontent. I'm learning this environment is not at all like a classroom. I tend to expect everyone to be on the same page and I can get abrasive without meaning to be. I also need to get a handle on this form of medium. When someone posts we cannot see their body language, hear their tone of voice, or see into their eyes. It's very easy to be misconstrued.
I'm sorry for any rub I did to you.
For me this forum is like a classroom. The problem is with technical things I am in grade school. All of those with the technical training and experience are like gold.

I love you all
You sir let me know my brake booster needed to be replaced the first week I was here. All your help is very much appreciated!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts