Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
Last week bought a leather steering wheel cover for my 2008 i10......what a difference it made to the "feel" of the driving!
...and popped over the steering wheel in about 30 seconds!!
I always felt the standard steering wheel alone felt a little "plasticky", and not particularly good.
I appreciate this addition gives only a "sensory" perception maybe, but with a larger diameter to grip on, and the softer, and "padded"
feel of the actual cover...well, it gives the impression of steering a much larger (and probably much more expensive) car.
I also appreciate that the mod does absolutely nothing to enhance the performance, etc, of the car.
However,I have to say that at 8.50 euros from the local supermarket, (although I notice the cover was manufactured in Italy, so is not a "Chinese cheapie").....
I feel it was money well spent, and enhances considerable the driving experience.

·
Registered
168 Posts
QUOTE (papanata @ Nov 8 2010, 08:55 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=369877
Hi All,
Last week bought a leather steering wheel cover for my 2008 i10......what a difference it made to the "feel" of the driving!
...and popped over the steering wheel in about 30 seconds!!
I always felt the standard steering wheel alone felt a little "plasticky", and not particularly good.
I appreciate this addition gives only a "sensory" perception maybe, but with a larger diameter to grip on, and the softer, and "padded"
feel of the actual cover...well, it gives the impression of steering a much larger (and probably much more expensive) car.
I also appreciate that the mod does absolutely nothing to enhance the performance, etc, of the car.
However,I have to say that at 8.50 euros from the local supermarket, (although I notice the cover was manufactured in Italy, so is not a "Chinese cheapie").....
I feel it was money well spent, and enhances considerable the driving experience.
Hi Papanata, was it an exclusive island supermarket? I haven't seen it around here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts