Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
We are picking up our 2013 IX35 SE on tomorrow and we have no idea how to treat/care for the leather interior, can anyone suggest any products and/or methods

Thankyou in advance

Kester

Ps, Is there a list of all the bulbs in an IX35 as I havnt been able to find one anywhere?

·
Premium Member
2,744 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Trust you will enjoy your ride.

For bulb info, go to sylvania or ge under auto bulb section.

I use Meguiar"s (available in Auss??) Rich leather cleaner conditioner, in spray or wipe paper. Some people had negative review on Armorall. These things usually leave a sticky feel. Dont sit with your silk dresses.
You may google for more reviews of more products.
Speaking on dresses, jean is the worst enemy on your leather seats. Hyundai leather seat is some kinds of composit leather, not like other high end brand or your sofa.
You should be more worry abt the steering wheel leather as some members here complained of premature deterioration. Not in my case. I always wipe with damp cloth to remove hand sweat/dirt.
GL

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hi everyone,
We are picking up our 2013 IX35 SE on tomorrow and we have no idea how to treat/care for the leather interior, can anyone suggest any products and/or methods

Thankyou in advance

Kester

Ps, Is there a list of all the bulbs in an IX35 as I havnt been able to find one anywhere?

Oakwood products. Buy them from autobarn or super cheap. One is a cleaner (wipe) you can use to easily clean stains and spills safe on plastic and fabric too and the other is a twin pack with a leather conditioner. Use it every three month to prevent cracks due to our heat here.

Don't buy the Oakwood from supermarket it's different I think. The company is local if had to call them about an issue / question and the big boss rung me back to follow up. Not bad. Don't ever use amoral it'll ruine your car.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Oakwood products. Buy them from autobarn or super cheap. One is a cleaner (wipe) you can use to easily clean stains and spills safe on plastic and fabric too and the other is a twin pack with a leather conditioner. Use it every three month to prevent cracks due to our heat here.

Don't buy the Oakwood from supermarket it's different I think. The company is local if had to call them about an issue / question and the big boss rung me back to follow up. Not bad. Don't ever use amoral it'll ruine your car.

Oh I sound like a sales person with that post. I'm not I just use the product after armoral almost killed my car and Oakwood helped me fix it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thankyou, I completely agree about armorall, it's hopeless lol, I was talking to a mate last night who owns some high end cars and he suggested oakwood aswell, and he also sounded like a salesman :p

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts