Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got home from picking up my new Tuix side skirts from the dealer and UPS dropped off a package with some more goodies in them and the mail also had something for me.

Piercemotorsports rear swaybar and stainless brake lines, Whiteline Performance front swaybar, and AccentGlow LED cup holder LED accents.

I've still got the Piercemotorsports 6 point chasis brace coming as well and should be getting it next week sometime.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Jealous. Let us know how she feels fully de-swayed

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
I haven't had a look, but I bet that front sway bar won't be the piece of cake to install the rear is! What's the OD of it vs the OEM bar? Those brake lines will look great! You may even feel a difference in the pedal.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I haven't had a look, but I bet that front sway bar won't be the piece of cake to install the rear is! What's the OD of it vs the OEM bar? Those brake lines will look great! You may even feel a difference in the pedal.
I'll be sure to report back after everything has been installed. From what I could find the stock front swaybar is only 18mm thick and this beast is 26mm!

That's what I've experienced in the past as well with the stainless brake lines.

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
I'll be sure to report back after everything has been installed. From what I could find the stock front swaybar is only 18mm thick and this beast is 26mm!

That's what I've experienced in the past as well with the stainless brake lines.
Wow! That should be excellent. That's nearly as fat as the one on my Intrepid was, and it weighed at least a grand more than these bugs. Really interested in your results, and how much work is involved.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow! That should be excellent. That's nearly as fat as the one on my Intrepid was, and it weighed at least a grand more than these bugs. Really interested in your results, and how much work is involved.
It's going to be night and day difference and the install doesn't look to bad. Once the stock end links are removed it's pretty open in there for the old one to come out. I'll be doing a full write up on all of my installs when I get a chance to do them.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Didnt notice but did you also get the adjustable swaybar end links? or can you reuse the stock end links?

·
Registered
547 Posts
Please post results of the cup holder LEDs. I remember seeing these awhile ago when I first bought my car and thought they looked awesome! Just didn't want to go tearing apart my car with it being that new. Also curious to hear how the installation goes for you.

·
22,793 Posts
Now, THIS is something I've been waiting to read! No rush, just so long as it's done by tonight! :wink2:

·
Registered
46 Posts
I purchased the Whiteline front sway bar about a month ago, had to return it. It may look pretty straight forward...but I couldn't find any way to even get the old bar out with out either cutting it or dropping the subframe. Hopefully you have better luck than I did!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts