Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2013 sonata limited 2.0 turbo. It currently has a Injen cai, Greddy FV bov, hks spark plugs, 10 fintec 3" turbo back exhaust, dual saikou catch cans, with a lap 3 usa ecu tune on stage 1.5 atm. I am switching to stage 2 and will have the new stage 2.5 meth tune when my meth injection kit comes in.
As for the lap 3 stage 1.5 ecu tune with all supporting bolt ons. The car work good drives and shifts perfect and makes some decent power. Stage 1.5 peaks at 23psi and holds 20psi and is a must have wad the biggest noticable gains in power so far and the ecu module is simple to use and install.
As a customer point of the i couldnt be happier with the product and customer services. Soon as tune module arrived in mail i messaged david and he helped me install that minute. He has answered any and all questions i have had about the product and other products lap 3 makes and sells. If any performance mods on on your list for your car and considering a tune message lap 3 usa and i am positive you will have the same review as i have now

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Only posted a second time because i was trying to ad a pic but for some reason its not allowing me. And shake your head i dont care. If you dont like it go read something else instead of being one of them negative assholes that just have to ad there 2 cents instead of just moving on. Why dont you shake your head and find something to make you happy instead of being a negative prick

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And anyway. Stage 2 is now on car and is night and day difference. Boost is peaking at 26psi and holding 23psi. Throttle is abit touchy now how ever will get use to the 1:1 throttle ratio. I thought stage 1.5 pull hard which makes stage 2 feel insane. Cant wait for my meth injection kit to arrive and stage 2.5 its going to make the car a fun boostedgrocerygetter. Will update as mods are done. Next for mods to car is a ksr fmic and billet turbo wheels so i can build a stock stuffed turbo. If someone has a nameless performance fmic kit and wants to sell let me no. Its what id perfer to get..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts