Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings and hello from new member.

Please can anybody help. I have had a problem with my turning signals / hazard lights for a while now. Whenever i turn left the fuses blow. Right hand indicator works fine but the same thing happens if i use the hazard lights. Tried to ignore it and carry on regardless, but then the indicator relay started making a very strange noise if i attempted to turn left. Have since brought new relay, but the problem is still there.............?????

Does anyone have any idea what this could possibly be ???

Any help will be most appreciated.

·
Premium Member
15,116 Posts
you have a short on one of the left hand indicator lamps or side repeater lamp, you will need to remove each lamp unit in turn and inspect it to see if the feed wire is touching earth/ground, if they all check out o/k then there must be a fault on the wireing and you will need an auto electrician for that.......one thought though, have you got the correct bulbs installed?

BTW welcome to the forums :00000732:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the reply........yes bulbs are standard, had the car a year and problem has only started recently. Will try your response in the morning and see if it makes any diference....

Thanks again, any help is appreciated

·
Registered
Drives : Nissan NV200 Flies : Rans S6ES
16,105 Posts
Did you ever figure it out?
He hasn't posted anything here for 14 years so I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for a reply.
Maybe you should just start your own thread relating to your problem and perhaps someone will be able to help.

If I helped you fix it, why not...

Your support is greatly appreciated

·
Registered
Drives : Nissan NV200 Flies : Rans S6ES
16,105 Posts
Ended up being a bad socket on the new turn signal
Great to hear you figured it out. Thanks for coming back and posting the update (y)

If I helped you fix it, why not...

Your support is greatly appreciated

1 - 7 of 7 Posts