Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My sonata 2020 with full option (ME version) will Actively assist steering to keep in lanes, as well as sound a beep warning. There is an option for “Only Warning”. I would request Hyundai also option for “Only Assist” without the beep warnings. They get a little annoying especially as they semi-mute the audio playing on the entertainment system - but the active assist function is still super useful so don’t want to turn it off. How do we make a feature request to Hyundai??

·
Registered
24 Posts
My sonata 2020 with full option (ME version) will Actively assist steering to keep in lanes, as well as sound a beep warning. There is an option for “Only Warning”. I would request Hyundai also option for “Only Assist” without the beep warnings. They get a little annoying especially as they semi-mute the audio playing on the entertainment system - but the active assist function is still super useful so don’t want to turn it off. How do we make a feature request to Hyundai??
I'm not sure about making a feature request directly to Hyundai, but some people post these issues on the mapnsoft forum for the Sonata:

Also, you can reduce the volume of the beeps. There are settings under both the drive assist section and the audio section of the settings screens. I don't think that will keep it from cutting into the audio system, though.

·
Registered
2021 Stormy Sea Santa Fe Calligraphy 2.5L Turbo HTRAC 20" wheels
550 Posts
I'm not sure about making a feature request directly to Hyundai, but some people post these issues on the mapnsoft forum for the Sonata:

Also, you can reduce the volume of the beeps. There are settings under both the drive assist section and the audio section of the settings screens. I don't think that will keep it from cutting into the audio system, though.
MapnSoft only supplies the Maps and creates the download and SD cards. All the software for the head units and firmware (dashboard display panel if you have the digital dash, comes from Hyundai engineering. MapnSoft has made that point multiple times. If it ain't an error in the map or how to use the map, they aren't interested.

·
Registered
2012 Sonata 2.0t Ltd & 2020 Palisade Ltd
1,024 Posts
MapnSoft only supplies the Maps and creates the download and SD cards. All the software for the head units and firmware (dashboard display panel if you have the digital dash, comes from Hyundai engineering. MapnSoft has made that point multiple times. If it ain't an error in the map or how to use the map, they aren't interested.
It’s not true that they’re not interested. They have specifically asked for people to post their complaints about the UI on their forum, because they are in contact with the team that creates it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts