Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I have a i800 on a 16 plate. I have just had to have the DPF cleaned and NGR Replaced cost £1500, and car still not working, found out that it’s a faulty Lambda Sensor in the exhaust, apparently that caused all the problems being faulty and no light telling me there was a problem. So I have tried to get one that fits my vehicle and I can’t seem to locate one, Hyundai want £631 and 2 months to get one in the country, so they say, there are loads on line that say they fit but they all have different amounts of connections or ports, and the part number don’t match the one that I have been told to get (29650-4A200) is the serial number I have got but can’t find one anywhere,. So could anyone of you nice chaps and lady’s tell me where to get one, for less than £631 please? Many thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the same problem and I have just ordered this one from South Korea - cost 400USD with UPS + customs (+80-100USD ?). I will report when I have it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi , thanks for the reply. I managed to get one from a company in Lithuania, srotas24.co.uk, it cost €125 that’s with delivery,. Also the same sensor control unit, same serial number is on a Kia ceed You 1.0 diesel. for getting back and hopefully you will be on the road in no time, unless your part is delayed because of flights being cancelled.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the same problem and I have just ordered this one from South Korea - cost 400USD with UPS + customs (+80-100USD ?). I will report when I have it.
Hi yes id love to find out how to get this nox sensor please
Mine Is a 66 plate hyundai i800
Thank you
Mal w

1 - 6 of 6 Posts