Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I needed to replace my busted overhead console on my 2009 Sonata, and did lots of searching to find the best deal. Ended up going with KORAPS (koraps.com) although I'd never used them before and didn't know much about them. This is just to let everyone know that my particular experience with this vendor was excellent. I ordered the part (by part number) on-line on June 13th for $49.20 US plus $17.40 US shipping & handling. I received an order confirmation email very quickly, but when I hadn't heard by June 17th if my order had shipped, I sent an email inquiring on the order status. I received a response the next day stating that my order had shipped and providing me with a tracking number. And yesterday (about 2 weeks after ordering) the package was delivered to my door. It was well packed and came in an OEM Hyundai box. I just installed the overhead console today and it's 100%! And it cost 1/3 of what my local stealership wanted to sell it to me for. So based on this experience with KORAPS I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again. I thought other Hyundai owners might be interested in this.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks for the recommendation! I have a dumb question. Was your Hyundai Korean built? I found a part that states it is for the Korean built model but doesn't list an American built model. I don't suppose you can mix and match parts. The dealership wants to charge way more for a lower rear bumper valance.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts