·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reactions: MJRinFLA

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Of those are the actual tires it's going to have, they should sing nice and loud on the road.....lol

Bit overkill.....

·
Registered
167 Posts
Well I hope they're not going to be a standard tire. I'm in agreement with you, they might be extremely noisy and look like more of a tire for sand uses. Don't think they would wear very well either. I do like the rear bumper diffuser, there might even be a dual outlet exhaust also. Not keen about the roof decal either, however to each his own.

Overkill, I think so too.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thanks for those links. While most of the movie tie-ins look weird-at-best, I do like the retractable door handles and the matte finish. I also could do without the Stark Industries decals...those are pretty tacky.

·
Registered
167 Posts
It works, just test it out...............................................if you have the guts to.:grin2:00000732

·
Registered
167 Posts
Fair enough, I'll be your Huckabee. Soon as you pay for the tickets, meals and lodging and I'll let you test it as many time as you like.:wink::grin2:

Sorry. -- I tested it many times and like other members that have Kona Ultimate --. It does not work !! Please read the posts !
George
Thank you, I own an Ultimate FWD also.

I have read all the posts, there is no proof it doesn't work and no Hyundai TSB. I do see allot of supposition though. Lets save it for the thread on the FCA and leave this one to the Iron Man and Stark Industries.:grin2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts