Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I rear-ended a 2019 Hyundai Kona. It was a very light tap as my foot slipped off of my breaks of my vehicle. We were both stationery at the stoplight hence why there was no speed involved in this incident. before we called the cops we looked at the bumper of the Kona and we did not see any visible damage but we would like to get different experts we didn't pursue to call the cops or a police report strictly because it was a rental and we weren't sure if the rental company(Enterprise) will even see anything
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Bumper Automotive exterior
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Bumper Automotive exterior
as there is no scratches or dents or scuffs on the bumper we took pictures because we both also did not see any damage both me and the driver of the vehicle. and I would like to get someone else's opinion here is a picture of it I stated there is no scratches or scuffs or anything visible. we looked at it from different sides we didn't see any dents but we want to make sure from those who already have vehicles and if there is any damage how much do you think it would cost for it?

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
You'll fortunate no surface damage that isn't seen, but from the picture, the lower bumper has been pushed downward, hence the gap between that and the bumper. Now, whether they'll see that, dunno, but it might be best to try and correct, or if the Kona is returned and they detect the damage, who knows what they'll charge. If they get really close they may see some physical damage and cost will escalate.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the reply I was just wondering how much do you think they would try to charge me how do you said it was push downward I have no issue paying for as I no it was my fault I just want to know what they were trying to charge off the bat.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.