Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally i was able to find one and O M G!!!!! what a difference!!!!

I been lurking on different Kia forums and i found the Kia Soul forum which happens to have a lot of sponsors, and of them have produce those bushings and i talked to guy try if this things will fit on the Rio and sure they did, they look very very similar and im glad i try it.
Every shift feels more stiff and precise, no more play side to side when in N or 1,2,3,4,5,6(lol)
Here is where you can find it, soon he will update those pics with the Rio ones.
http://www.kjbmotorsports.com/trans-kia-rio.html

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Nice!! Does the kit come with everything needed to replace the bushings on both cables?

How about the shifter base bushings, did you try those?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Cool find. Just bought a set. I was actually looking into getting these made out of brass after seeing a buddy with a Civic Si change his over. It was waaaay too expensive without guaranteed sales so I never pursued it.

I could swear that the B&M shifter kit comes with solid shifter base bushings, but for those without that these would be nice. Gets the rubbery feel out.

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes the B&M came with base bushings so its more money to save in there. And yes, they come with everything included. I also got the base but they are smaller than ours.

The installation its somehow easy except for the big ones because its a really tight fit, soon i'll do a How to.

·
Registered
61 Posts
So I guess I order the shifter bushings? The B&M comes with the BASE bushings?
Also will this work with a 2011 Hyundai Accent ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts