Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Afternoon,

Just got my UK 2001 51 plate Santa but it didn't come with a key-less remote fob. I have just picked one up from eBay and set to finding the transmitter which after reading other posts is behind the fuse box, drivers side foot well. i think ive found it (after giving myself neck ache) but cant for the life of me find the "off/set" switch.

I have attached a picture of what i believe to be said transmitter. The black plug and cable runs off a short distance to a grey rubber Ariel mounted on a metal bracket, am i looking in the right place ? if so where do i find this illusive switch ?

Any help and advice would be gratefully received

Cheers

Dan

[attachment=19599:IMG_0071.JPG]

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
yep thats it. you wil need to use a small mirror and posibly a torch (and another pair of hands lol)on the other side there is a tiny yellow sliding switch which says off and set.ive just done mine easy peasy with a bit of contortion

·
Registered
15 Posts
QUOTE (mitch39 @ Aug 12 2010, 05:58 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=349017
yep thats it. you wil need to use a small mirror and posibly a torch (and another pair of hands lol)on the other side there is a tiny yellow sliding switch which says off and set.ive just done mine easy peasy with a bit of contortion
Will this switch help if the fob has brand spanking new batteries yet the car still does not respond to any fob commands??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts