Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help!, I recently bought a Hyundai Accent LC 1.5CDX. With the car I got a key remote fob which was in two halfs and was told it didnt work, all it needed was the pins bending up abit, once i put battery in the little red light flashed fine. After hours of searching online of how to connect it to my car, i then went on the search for ETACS unit, to which I found behind the dash under the steering wheel. I tried the instructions online where by i flick the switch over to set and then press lock or un-lock, the little red light on the remote flashes but nothing happens, ive tried it with key in, out, both buttons at once but nothing seems to make it connect. Ive checked the antenna that seems in ok, the unit seems to have power as the remote locking works with the key and when I pulled the power socket out of the ETACs unit the system all locked on is own.
Is it likely the remote fob receiver has had it, or could it be the ETACs system itself, i really need this working, specially with 3 lil ones and bad weather coming, it makes life so much easier.
Any help would be appreciated

·
SENIOR MODERATOR
9,284 Posts
I'm moving your topic to the Accent forum where you'll get more exposure. :thumbsup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts