Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

I really need some help with this one too! For some reason my keyless remote no longer works, even with a new battery. Why does it not work and how do I fix it? I tried re-programming the remote with no luck. ^_^

Also.....I noticed my back wiper blade turns on without me turning it on...and it wont stop unless I turn off my car, then I have to take the fuse out and keep it out so the wiper doesn't go all crazy. :wacko:

Any comments or suggestions are greatly appreciated!!!!

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
Likely BUM body control Module..

Original part plaqued with problems.. part been changed with new part number -- approx $700+ US dollar

·
Registered
15 Posts
OMG!! I have the same issue with my keyless entry. I have 3 fobs and not one of them works. They all have new batteries, yet still nothing.

·
Registered
12 Posts
QUOTE (sbr711 @ Dec 8 2010, 10:38 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=377937
Likely BUM body control Module..

Original part plaqued with problems.. part been changed with new part number -- approx $700+ US dollar
BCM not BUM lol. You can find a used bcm for ~$200

As for your fob, it might just need to be reprogrammed by the dealer... OP how did you reprogram it yourself? You need a hyundai specific tool in order to do it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Key Fob

I have the same issue. I took to the dealer twice and they can't reprogram. They said it may be a module, I can't remember the name of it, that's gone bad. They said it would be expensive to troubleshoot so I told them to forget it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts