Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all..

Hope some one can help..Our santa fe key thob is not connecting to the car..batteries changed.lights flashing on thob so battery works..its flashing twice which tells us its disarmed,we are just using key lock at mo.Now we have been advised to locate the the entry reciever which is under the steering coloum..and reset on/off button.

Ok we have located the box but no switch as stated in haynes and other.

scratching our heads as what to do next...Please help

Thanks for reading

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Hi all..

Hope some one can help..Our santa fe key thob is not connecting to the car..batteries changed.lights flashing on thob so battery works..its flashing twice which tells us its disarmed,we are just using key lock at mo.Now we have been advised to locate the the entry reciever which is under the steering coloum..and reset on/off button.

Ok we have located the box but no switch as stated in haynes and other.

scratching our heads as what to do next...Please help

Thanks for reading
If you have an early model, they still have the switch. I think they changed over to not having a switch sometime in the 2003/2004 time frame. If you do have the switch, here is a link that might help you:

Hyundai Santa Fe Transmitter Code

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi.Thank you for getting back to me :)
Finally we found the switch,we then followed the instructions on actually the same link you have kindly sent me!. It hasnt worked :(.Any other advice? I must add also which i miss wrote earlier.The central locking does work but only by key.Fob not connecting to car but is flashing twice.

Thanks again

1 - 3 of 3 Posts