Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I purchased a Veracruz just a couple of days ago. I am wondering whether there is a way to program the key fob so that sounds are not made when locking/unlocking the vehicle. The alternative is that the lights will flash, but w/ no sound. I was able to do this with my 2008 Maxima's key fob.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Scott

·
Registered
816 Posts
QUOTE (sygamel @ Aug 2 2010, 01:48 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=346674
Hi,
I purchased a Veracruz just a couple of days ago. I am wondering whether there is a way to program the key fob so that sounds are not made when locking/unlocking the vehicle. The alternative is that the lights will flash, but w/ no sound. I was able to do this with my 2008 Maxima's key fob.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Scott
I was able to do this on my 2006 Azera so I don't see why the dealer couldn't.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. I was able to do this on my Maxima without needing the dealership. There were instructions in the Maxima Owner's Manual.

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
Dealer will have to break into the module with the GDS and select available items you want, hopefully they do it with you present to verify your wants as they go down the list.

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
[attachment=19637:VERACRUZ...R_OPTION.JPG]QUOTE (sygamel @ Aug 2 2010, 10:00 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=346758
Thank you very much sbr711.

Scott

Gots a Veracruz in the oil change fella stall over lunch.. went and grabbed some GDS Screenshots for your viewing pleasure ,,, note the list in the 1 screenshot -- :banana:

NOTE --> the pics loaded backwards, start at right pic, then middle, then left, as that is sequence of events on the GDS working my way in

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks. It appears in reading this, then, that there is no option to do what I'm looking for (unless the option is -RK, rather than +RK, for example).

Scott

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
QUOTE (sygamel @ Aug 3 2010, 01:37 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=346854
Thanks. It appears in reading this, then, that there is no option to do what I'm looking for (unless the option is -RK, rather than +RK, for example).

Scott

In the screenshot, this customer has the horn "ENABLED"... using the "drop down" box below, it gives option to ENABLE or DISABLE..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts