Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up a key fob cover to protect these crazy expensive keys. Leather and gives a nice clip attachment point for other keys or to your pant loop.

Cost about $30 and free shipping took roughly 3 weeks from Vietnam I believe. Went with the open key pad design because I couldn’t find one that matched my exact button layout. Lots of ones that work if you have the auto rear hatch etc.

Car alarm Peripheral Input device Gadget Audio equipment

Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Finger Automotive tire Peripheral Sports equipment

Body jewelry Hat Finger Cosmetics Gesture

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I saw the silicone ones but I always preferred leather and the silicone wasn’t the right button configuration for mine. But whatever it takes to protect them keys!! Lol

·
Registered
16 Posts
I like the silicon because it protects the buttons too. I've seen leather ones that cover the keys, but I think they would be tougher to press. Idk.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got this one. Hand made in S Korea. Quality and craftsmanship is awesome. I ordered the blue.

Premium Leather Hyundai Grandeur SantaFe Tuscon | Etsy
Yeah, I almost got that one too, even messaged them about making it for my button configuration as they didn’t have it showing for the stamped face. They couldn’t confirm they could make it correct so I just went with the open front.

Mines a 4 button and all the covered fronts are either 5 or 7 button.

·
Registered
2022 Tucson Luxury Hybrid
17 Posts
I didn't even know these things existed until I read this thread. So then I ordered this one off Amazon:

Gadget Jewellery Audio equipment Cable Body jewelry

Peripheral Gadget Output device Audio equipment Cable

It's real leather and was only $25 Cdn.

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Tucson Premium Sky HEV
30 Posts
I ordered the chrome version off Amazon.
Picture from Amazon
Communication Device Gadget Material property Font Clock

Picture with the original key (yep a lot of reflection):
Watch Gadget Measuring instrument Font Cyclocomputer

1 - 8 of 8 Posts