Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Do these just pop on? Use adhesive? How heavy? Our remote is already TOO HEAVY and I keep dropping it. Wish Shark Racing would be a little more in depth about their products, i.e. fitment, weight, how to attach, etc..

I like the leather covers.

Ray

·
Registered
349 Posts
I am waiting for one of the key fob cases to arrive from shark it should be here anyday, its been 10 days since it shipped and delivery time frame is 10-15 days. Once I get it I will check it out and post up some pictures and a review on it. I ordered a black case only because I didn't want my key being all flashy and the key is already black so now I don't have to worry about it looking goofy with different colors...

·
Registered
486 Posts
Is the main motivation for the Holder Just Pure Looks, OR that it provides Shock & Physical Damage Protection Known to Disable the Smart Key??

I know Freight on Board. What is FOB in this case?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mainly for damage protection. I like the key but I damaged my grand Cherokee key after dropping it so much. Just want it to be protected

·
Registered
486 Posts
Thanks for the Replies. Ordered the Key Holder just on the Protection logic.

This is an Edit so I can confirm a later post that Shark Racing answers emails promptly -I sent one about Firefox Screaming this is Not an identifiable Site, Caution, Etc. The use of PayPal makes things very easy!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I got the fob case from SR shown in the link above, mainly to keep from getting my keyfob all dinged up. (First post here gentlemen, please be kind!). It just snaps on , feels quite nice in hand and should protect the fob while bouncing around in my purse. It's really quite nice looking!

·
Registered
817 Posts
Hey cramom -

:00000732: to the board.

Do you think it makes the "fob" look better?

Is it now noticeably larger?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thank you for the welcome, JohnWho! You are very kind. As to the fob case, I definately think it makes it look better. (Now you must take into consideration I am female and among other vices have some issues with expensive handbags..... :whistling: ) The fob doesn't look or feel any larger, the case really has a perfect, snug fit. I got the gold one, it's not that cheap-blingedout-inyourface plastic color - more of a bright bronze maybe? It almost feels metallic even tho it's plastic. I like it, anyway, and it will protect the keyfob from getting all scratched up. HTH!

·
Registered
349 Posts
I received the key case the other day from shark racing and I was not very happy with the way it fit the key, it was rather loose and if you shook the case the key would move around a bit. Also if you squeezed the sides the case would pop open, I really liked the design and it really didn't add bulk to the key, it was a nice design I just think I have recieved a bad case which can happen from time to time. I contacted shark racing and he said that he has sold hundreds of these cases with no other complaints.

One thing I would like to add is the level of service from shark racing is top notch every email I've sent has been answered in a positive way and very quickly. I will be returning my case to get a new one which was one of the options given, I don't want this one issue to sway people away from buying the case because I think it was a manufacturing issue and to have a few hundred sold with no issues sounds like my issue is isolated. When I receive the new case I will post back with my thoughts.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts