Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! I’m new here, but I recently leased a 2022 Hyundai Venue and am already having issues with it.
Every time I get into the vehicle and close the door to go somewhere, I get a long beep sound (like the sound that lets you know the key is in the car). This only happens when I close the door before turning the vehicle on. But sometimes I like tog eat in the car and sit for a bit before leaving, so I don’t want the car running. It’s quite irritating and seems backwards to have it beep like this when entering the vehicle. Obviously the key is with me, in the car that I am preparing to drive. 🤦‍♀️ Can anyone help? Thanks so much!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Is that one of the newfangled keyless ignition systems? I don't have that, but maybe if you dig through the settings you can find a way to turn it off. My 2020 SE has lots of deep settings buried in the menu system. Good luck!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is that one of the newfangled keyless ignition systems? I don't have that, but maybe if you dig through the settings you can find a way to turn it off. My 2020 SE has lots of deep settings buried in the menu system. Good luck!
It is - I like the push-to-start situation, but the rest of it is a little much. I’ll see if I can find any buried settings - thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.